Collaborations are central to our model for providing a bridge to value realization for early stage clinical development programs. By offering strategic partnership options to biotech and pharmaceutical companies, our goal is to enable differentiated, under-resourced therapeutics to be developed and made available to patients with unmet medical needs.
our portfolio strategy:
We believe in two fundamental concepts:
- Many high quality drug development programs are underfunded or deprioritized, but with the appropriate development plan and investment, these candidates could bring significant value to their originators and ultimately to patients.
- The demonstration of true clinical proof-of-concept is the key value-creation step in the clinical development of a medicine.
Our plan is to assemble a carefully constructed portfolio of clinical candidates across a broad array of mechanisms and therapeutic targets. Ultimately, we will license or sell those programs that reach clinical PoC in order to create value for our organization and our partners. In building our portfolio, we will be:
- Open to acquiring IND-ready through early Phase 2 programs;
- Agnostic to therapeutic area, modality, and technology;
- Data driven, and require a thorough understanding of the biology, mechanism and potential therapeutic differentiation before committing to a program;
- Rigorous and objective in our approach to drug development, incorporating interim analyses and milestones in order to de-risk our investments before major capital commitments are made.
Our flexible partnering Model:
Boston Pharmaceuticals is an operating pharmaceutical company, not an investment fund. We do not make equity investments into companies, nor do we have a fixed time horizon for capital deployment and return. Our strong capital base and unique long-term investment cycle allow us to be flexible and creative in our deal structure and financing. We work with pharmaceutical and biotech companies to partner and develop the right molecules into the best medicines.
Our expertise and operating flexibility means that we can thoroughly assess any development opportunity efficiently and be very responsive to potential partners. Our internal team now stands at 16 employees, with a combined 250 years of pharmaceutical industry experience. We have direct clinical development experience in immunology, oncology, neurology, rare disease and infectious disease programs. Our commercialization experience spans these areas and more. We supplement our internal capabilities with a network of over 90 established development partners and clinical consultants.
Interested in a potential collaboration?
Contact us at email@example.com. Whether it’s a conversation about working with us to realize the value of your clinical assets or joining our network of consultants, our team at Boston Pharmaceuticals is always interested in engaging in partnering discussions.